Everyone has a bucket list, right? So does our family!
Check out each of our ever-growing bucket lists below and check back as we check them off, share our stories, and add in new ones!
- Ride on a jet ski.
- Ride a quad in an exciting adventure location.
- Visit Canada.
- Zip line.
- Visit Japan.
- Spend time at every Disney property.
- Travel on a train.
- Stay in every Walt Disney World hotel.
- Visit Walt Disney World during the holiday season and each of their seasonal events.
- Visit Europe.
- See the Northern Lights in person.
- Go on a cruise!
- Swim in beautiful blue waters.
- Start a successful blog! (Help me achieve this bucket list item by joining the Newsletter and following our family adventures!)
- Bring Mini to Disney in each stage of his life.
- Travel to Ireland.
- Watch a hockey game in Canada.
- See the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Visit every east coast aquarium.
- Feed a giraffe.
- Pet all the puppies.
- Meet Mickey Mouse.
- Dance to every Disney Junior theme song at least 100 times.
Comment below with some of your bucket list items!